viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015
Princess Bea and the Queen of TV: Beatrice joins Oprah Winfrey on Abramovich's £1billion mega-yacht off the coast of Ibiza as she enjoys her SEVENTEENTH holiday of the year
- Princess Beatrice has been spotted on Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich £1bn superyacht off the Spanish coast
- The royal was seen with her boyfriend Dave Clark on board the ship her 17th holiday in a little over eight months
- The yacht, called Eclipse, costs around £50million a year to keep afloat and can be rented out for £175,000 per day
- Princess Beatrice is known for her jet-setting lifestyle with skiing holidays, trips to the Caribbean and vacations in New York but has now been spotted taking to the water on Roman Abramovich's £1billion superyacht alongside Oprah Winfrey.
- The 26-year-old was seen with her boyfriend Dave Clark on the Chelsea FC owner and Russian oligarch's luxury boat once the world's largest superyacht which was docked off the Spanish coast near Ibiza.
The royal has racked up an impressive 17 holidays in a little over eight months, but this one may well be her most extravagant. Source