lunes, 24 de agosto de 2015


Hamilton ties Ayrton Senna on 80 podium finishes, fourth on the all-time list behind Alonso (97), Prost (106) and Schumacher (155)
Lewis Hamilton said it was "way too early" to start thinking about winning the world title following his sixth victory in 11 races this season.
The Mercedes driver dominated Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix to move 28 points clear of team-mate Nico Rosberg.
- Hamilton is more than a win ahead of the German with eight races remaining.
"To come away from the best holiday I have ever had and win was fantastic. To translate pole positions into wins is what I want to do," Hamilton said.
"I felt good when I woke up today. I am the strongest and happiest I've ever been in my life. I love my job - it's the greatest job in the world."
Hamilton has scored 10 pole positions in 11 races so far this season, but before Belgium had converted only five of his nine into victories. Source

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario