domingo, 26 de julio de 2015

Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel Fire Leaves Two People Injured

A fire erupted Saturday on the pool deck of a Las Vegas hotel, sending thick smoke billowing high above The Strip.
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation and one of them was hospitalized after the blaze was sparked on a pool deck of the Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino, Clark County Fire Department Deputy Fire Chief Jeff Buchanan told NBC News.
The fire torched trees and cabanas at the Bamboo Pool on the west side of the hotel, but made little impact inside the building, according to the department. The Cosmopolitan said in a statement that "proper evacuation procedures were used." Source

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario